Our Mustard oil is
Free from Pesticides and Fertilizers
Free from Preservatives
Free from any Colouring Agents
Some Benefits and Application of Mustard Oil:
- Mustard oil has been a common staple in India for centuries as a culinary and therapeutic agent. Being extracted from Mustard seeds, this oil carries a unique flavour and packs a huge array of health benefits.
- Mustard oil demonstrates strong Anti-Microbial property and is Anti-inflammatory in nature. It improves heart health and reduces cancer risks.
- Most valuable health benefit of Mustard oil can be attributed to its strong stimulant property. It helps improves circulation, boosts metabolism and most importantly invigorates digestion.
- Due to its thick consistency and rich Vitamin E content, Mustard oil is considered as a natural cleanser by opening skin pores by stimulating the sweat glands.
- Massaging with Mustard oil lighten the pigmentation spots and improve complexion.
- Mustard oil moisturizes and revitalizes the scalp with essential fatty acids and helps prevent hair loss by warding off dandruff and fungal infections.
- Mustard oil acts as an antibacterial when used both externally and internally. Internally it fights with the bacterial infections in colon, intestines and other parts of digestive tract. Externally it fights both bacterial and fungal infections of the skin.
- It can be used as cooking oil, oil for pickling and externally for massaging the skin and on hair.